A Quilt Cover Set includes
- 1 Quilt Cover
- Matching Pillowcase/s (One for single size or two for larger sizes)
Quilt Cover Sizing Guide
As a general guide, unless otherwise indicated, the standard sizes of our quilt covers are as follows:
|Single Size Quilt Cover||140 x 210 cm|
|Double Size Quilt Cover ||180 x 210 cm|
|Queen Size Quilt Cover||210 x 210 cm|
|King Size Quilt Cover ||240 x 210 cm|
|Super King Size Quilt Cover||270 cm x 240 cm|
We recommend a double size quilt cover for a King Single Size Bed.
Caring For Your Bed Linen
- Always follow the manufacturer`s care instructions.
- Always wash your linen separately before using it for the first time
as this will wash out any excess dye and finishing products.
- Always dissolve your detergent/washing powder fully before you add
your linen. Optical brighteners are added to all modern detergents and
washing powders to whiten and brighten your washing. If the washing
powder has not been properly dissovled before adding your linen, the
optical brightener may take hold of the fibres and cause light or faded
patches, sometimes described as bleach spots.
- We recommend that you wash and dry your quilt cover inside out. This
will protect any embellishment during the washing process and will
prevent fading of the design when line drying. Avoid the temptation to
speed up the washing process by overloading your maching, your wash
won`t get as clean and often ends up with soap marks.
Enjoy $10.95 postage and packaging Nationwide for all orders (excluding extra bulky or large orders).
Please note that the price may vary for either extra bulky items or
extra large orders which are over the maximum size allowance for us to
send them with Australia post. If this is the case, your order will be
referred to our sales team to obtain a freight quote. Delivery charges
only apply to orders within Australia.
Delivery fees for Gift Cards:
We do not charge for delivery of our Gift Cards when purchased as a single item.
How long will delivery take?
If the stock is readily available we aim to dispatch orders within 2-7 days of receipt. Depending on where you live, delivery to most areas of Australia you will take 2-5 working days via Australia Post. A Pillow Talk employee will contact you should there be any delays.
On completion of your order:
You will receive a confirmation email.
If you have registered as a customer, you can login to see how your order is progressing
Once your order has been dispatched from our warehouse you will receive an email with the tracking ID number and link to where you can track your parcel with Australia Post online.
A printed tax invoice will be included with your delivery. Please retain this as your proof of purchase.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return for an exchange or refund within the following guidelines.
• You purchased the product in the last 14 days and have proof of purchase
• The product plus all its packaging and labels are in original condition and have not been washed, worn, used or damaged.
• For hygiene reasons, unless the item is faulty, we do not exchange or refund Quilts, Pillows, Toppers, Mattress and Pillow Protectors, Under blankets, Pet Beds or Mattresses (we ask that you please ensure you select these items carefully before purchase).
• Refunds are made in the same manner as the original payment.
If an item supplied is defective or does not perform to its advertised description it may be returned, for exchange, repair, discount or refund provided it is within a reasonable time frame.
For Warranty Claims, we reserve the right to assess the condition and age of any returned goods prior to offering an exchange, discount, refund or repair.
Yes! You can order by phone if you want to:
Phone 1800 630 690 to place your order by phone
Our friendly customer service team are happy to assist you Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm.
Please make sure you take note of the product codes shown and use this information when talking to the sales assistant.