Your kids will never be afraid of the dark thanks to the Ice Cream light! Available in pink or white, or should that be strawberry and vanilla, choose your favourite flavour and never worry about monsters in the closet again!
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus. If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice. Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure. Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.