Give your little one the cutest nightlight of all with our gorgeous Pineapple lights! Available in green, white or yellow, there is sure to be one that will perfectly fit in with the décor of the room!
WARNING - KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Swallowing may lead to serious injury in as little as 2 hours or death, due to chemical burns and potential perforation of the oesophagus. If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on 13 11 26 for fast, expert advice. Examine devices and make sure the battery compartment is correctly secured, e.g. that the screw or other mechanical fastener is tightened. Do not use if compartment is not secure. Dispose of used button batteries immediately and safely. Flat batteries can still be dangerous.